October 14th, 2013
Make a big impression on Boss’s Day.
Celebrate your boss with some big-time gift ideas.
Every workday you interact with colleagues, customers and, most likely, the baristas at the local coffee shop. But while those relationships are important, none can shape your day like the one you have with your boss.
So on their big day – Boss’s Day (October 16) – make sure to show your thanks for everything your boss does for you. If you need some suggestions for boss’s day gift ideas, we’ve got you covered:
- Password reminder book: Your boss has a lot on their plate – and a lot on their mind – and it’s easy to forget a few things. With this gift, they’ll never again forget their passwords.
- Harry & David gift basket: Being in charge can take a lot out of anyone. With a gift basket, your boss can recharge with fresh fruit, cheese, chocolatey goodies and more. Choose the basket that works for your boss – and your budget.
- VIVO lunch containers: Eat meets sleek with these stackable and stylish food containers. With a variety of colors and styles to choose from, you can find one that’s perfect for your lucky leader.
- The Simple Truths of Service: The true, remarkable story of a young man with Down Syndrome and his ability to change the culture of his grocery store is a great source of inspiration.
- Personalized golf balls: If your boss spends as much time on the green as he or she does in the office, then these golf balls make a great choice.
- Like a boss T-shirt: Your boss wears the position well, and this T-shirt will tell everyone that you agree.
We hope that these ideas will help ensure a happy Boss’s Day for your manager and a great relationship for you.
If you have Boss’s Day gift ideas that you’d like to share, please post your suggestions in the comments section.
Get Free Updates
Sign up for updates about our newest content and workforce insights!